Request for quote (RFQ)
If your company, organization, or government agency needs discounts for quantity items, please:
- Submit a Request For Quote (RFQ) including code numbers, descriptions, and quantities
- Send it ON LETTERHEAD
- Send it via fax (preferred method) or mail. Our contact information is on the Contact us page.
- Please provide your full contact information, including address and daytime phone/fax (i.e. give us a way to 1) contact you, and 2) verify that you are a legitimate entity).
- WE DO NOT, AND WILL NOT, PROVIDE QUOTES BY PHONE.
- PLEASE ALLOW US 24 HOURS TO RESPOND. IN OTHER WORDS, DON'T ASK US TO DROP EVERYTHING TO RESPOND TO YOUR EMERGENCY-RUSH-JOB-RFQ. IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.